The best golf resorts in the United States, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean could be your choice for your next vacation. Make it a golf vacation to train and play! Lots of package offers are available to make your trip more than just a break from your routine. Golf vacation will be a practical experience to improve your golf, enjoy a calm and luxurious atmosphere, and visit a different country or a different country! This planning guide will direct you to some of the world's best rated golf resorts.
Whether you are booking for yourself or with a travel specialist who specializes in golf, start a search online where you can find excellent golf courses and travel offers. Prices, resort facilities and golf course details are available. But look for packages that include travel tickets, hotel accommodations and green fees to get the best value. The packed Golf Resort Vacation will include most of these features:
- Air travel
- Resort residence
- Tee times confirmed
- Prepaid green fees
- Common trolley for 18 holes
- Equipment rental
- Golf lessons
- Meals in exclusive restaurants
- Transferred to the course
- Transfer to the airport
- All taxes and service charges
Golf courses are planned in beautiful surroundings where you can enjoy sea breezes or lush green plant views, and you can combine golf and other resort amenities to provide a well rounded holiday.
For example, try one of the many charming Club Mead golf resorts with beautiful lanes in the most memorable and welcoming places around the world. Club Med offers offers that include the best equipment and golf lessons for all levels! Its locations include Cancun, Mexico, as well as Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Other locations worldwide: Turks and Caicos Islands, Mauritius, Portugal, France, Italy, Brazil, Thailand, Morocco, Egypt, Senegal and the United States – Sandpiper Bay, Florida.
Scotland has some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, and there are nearly 100 resorts, called "golf hotels," out of 500 golf courses across the country. The most famous are Turnberry, Glen Eagles and the Old Course Hotel St. Andrews. Each has spa, leisure facilities, excellent restaurants and "golf course" packages for all levels.
Mexico has many golf resorts located in luxurious coastal locations. There are golf resorts in Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos. Also, Mexico has a version of the Baja Championship for California's famous Pebble Beach golf resort, Pagamar, just a few hours' drive from San Diego, Ensenada.
For the United States, check online some of the golf resorts suggested by major magazines like GolflinkWho publishes Top 100 Golf Courses in the United States. This is the best issue among more than 21,000 public and private golf courses across the country. However, within a hundred courses, you want to search for resorts with package programs and golf lessons. Among the first hundreds, you will find that the major holiday destinations with golf resorts are in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, South Carolina and Texas. Let's review these cases for their best locations:
- Med & # 39; s Sandpiper Bay Golf Academy, always in the state of Florida, offers 2-day and 3-day golf courses. The academy includes all aspects of the game, such as Chipping, Putting, Bunker, Pitching, Lob Shot and Full Swing with Irons and Woods. A video is provided for your swing analysis, plus an optional video comparing your swing to a pro player. Also, the area in and around Miami has regional golf resorts for a year-round vacation. Each resort offers on-site amenities and services, both on and off the field, and minutes from major attractions in Miami, such as South Beach and Miami MetroZoo. You will have many options during the golf vacation here.
- Arizona has a climate favorable to many months of the year and has nearly 200 golf courses, many of which have a scenic backdrop to the Sonoran Desert. It is a golf destination with golf schools and professional shops. Here, many resorts offer quality accommodation and championship golf courses. Most golf resorts offer offers where hotel guests can get a discount green fee. Also, Sedona, Arizona, offers many golf resorts with a mild climate all year round and stunning views of stunning red rocks.
- In California, Pebble Beach is famous for being a small coastal golf destination located in beautiful Monterey County. It is home to the prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Links, the prestigious Pebble Beach Lodge and the Inn at Spanish Bay. Every year, golfers return to their shoulders with golf professionals and experience nature at its best on the magnificent golf course developed by leading golf course designers. Harmony of golf and majestic coastline layouts are astounding!
- Another golfer's paradise is located along the South Atlantic coast on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It combines natural beauty and world-class golf on a 12-mile, five-mile buffer island. Nicklaus, Palmer and other golf legends have often played these championship courses. Since the opening of the first course at Sea Pines in 1961, there are now Emerald Links in Harbor Town and iconic courses in Bluffton, where the Hilton Head area has become a major golf center. It is legendary due to its stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, picturesque swamps, and marine forests with abundant wildlife. The mild climate and sunshine all year round make Hilton Head Island the perfect place to slip.
- Las Vegas, Nevada, has quietly begun to emerge as one of the fastest growing destinations in the United States golf course amidst its charm and casinos. The city's massive conference center and innumerable hotel rooms make it a natural retreat for large-scale golf events. With sunshine all year round, mild temperatures, and plenty to do after a full day of golf from gambling to entertainment, this golf destination will continue to grow.
- CNN ranked Austin, Texas, the No. 1 golf city on its 2010 Golf.com website. Framing the Texas Ocean Country Stadium, Austin golf courses are among the best in the United States. The area is highlighted by Golf Club Wolfdancer which is ranked No. 56 in GolfweekTop 100 Golf Courses in 2009. In addition to being a great contemporary music city, and home to many celebrities, Austin offers golfers a fantastic barbecue, perfect year-round climate and luxurious accommodations.
The best deal will be in all-inclusive resorts, where flights, accommodations, meals and golf activities are combined in one price. On the other hand, think of traditional hotels and resorts in the proposed locations. With a little planning online, your affordable choice can be one of the best golf resorts in the world. Enjoy the site, explore the area as you improve your golf game and offer a happy and impressive holiday for your family and loved ones!
(C) 2012 Elizabeth MacMillian